CT300 features 3-axis viewing, optional mobile POS device integration, and USB 2.0 ports that enable transactions wherever and whenever customers are ready. Auditing and unlimited mobility are possible with software control and rapid tablet undocking technology.
- The tough and durable security stand make it possible for tablets to be left unattended as self-service kiosks
- Supports integration with mobile POS chip and pin readers
- Optional Gang Charger with security function capability allows up to 10 devices within CT300 frames to charge at once, five tablets and five integrated mobile point of sale devices
- Ergonomic frames are available to support a single tablet or a tablet with mobile POS device, and all frames come standard with a hand strap, swivel capability, and the option to add an available shoulder strap.
- Download the CT300 Undock App from the Apple or Windows store or request the CT300 Software Development Kit here
The CT300 stand provides power and security to integrated tablets and mobile POS devices.
|Height||7.7in (194.48mm) from counter surface|
|Installation||Mounts to any drillable surface (adhesive mount option and acrylic freestanding plate available)|
|Tablet orientation||90º rotation portrait and landscape in either direction with positive lock Tilt from 30 to 75 degrees Swivels 180o in either direction|
|Tablet compatibility (frame)||iPad Air2 iPad Pro 9.7 HP Pro Tab 608 Lenovo TP10 Gen 2 Lenovo X1|
|Card reader device compatibility(frame)||Verifone E355 Ingencio iSMP|
|Power up capability||Integrated contact charging powers tablet and card reader when docked|
|Mobility||Tablet easily unlocked with proprietary, programmable OneKEY or software application control|
|Connectivity||2 USB 2.0 ports (not available on all models) Optional alarm signal out|